6.7.07

So in a manner of speaking... Tuxedomoon em repeat na rádio mental


In a Manner of speaking I just want to say That I could never forget the way You told me everything By saying nothing

In a manner of speaking I don't understand How love in silence becomes reprimand

But the way that i feel about you Is beyond words

O give me the words Give me the words That tell me nothing

O give me the words Give me the words That tell me everything

In a manner of speaking Semantics won't do In this life that we live we live we only make do

And the way that we feel Might have to be sacrified

So in a manner of speaking I just want to say That just like you I should find a way To tell you everything By saying nothing.

O give me the words Give me the words That tell me nothing O give me the words Give me the words Give me the words

2 comentários: